There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage the COVID-19 situation to provide for the maximum safety and comfort for our customers as effectively as possible and in full accordance with the best practices, procedures and guidance as published by the CDC so that our customers may continue to feel safe and confident while shopping at our store.
• We have increased the frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas such as shopping carts handles, countertops, cooler door handles, guardrails, bathrooms and credit card processing equipment.
• Placed hand sanitizer dispensers at each register for customer use.
• Maintaining regular hours to minimize customer density.
• Temporarily suspended weekly wine tastings to reduce exposure.
• If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
The health and safety of our customers and employees will always be our most important consideration, especially in these challenging circumstances.
Be assured we will do everything we can to continue to serve our customers safely and will continue to closely follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials.
Together as family, friends and community we will get through this.
Boulder Wine & Spirits